1. Discuss short/mid-term sustainable growth plans with line manager, in line with Regional product directives, collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and optimize the retail product assortment cross-divisionally.
2.Drive the process and overall sign-off for delivering the optimum retail assortment to drive sell-through and reach financial targets. Drive country relevant assortments to optimize the local product efficiency and market opportunity while maximizing brand experience across categories and channels.
3. Effectively managing product life cycle management to optimize local product efficiency, drive sell-through, reach financial targets and commercial opportunities while staying in line with Brand direction.
4. Setting and managing the model store buying patterns (assortment mix and size ranges) to effectively manage allocation and replenishment, thereby mitigating the risk lost sales.
5. Ensure to follow OTB plan and inventory level are maintained in line with budget and sell-through targets.
1. Bachelor Degree; Above Bachelor Degree and relevant subjects plus.
2. Window Office
3. Advanced computer skills in MS Excel.
4. Good English language level.